Back to all reports

Drains blocked

Reported via iOS in the Road and Pavement Issues category by Daz ray at 06:47, Wed 27 November 2019

Sent to Bromley Council 3 minutes later

Drains blocked at location o/S dylon works

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report, this is now being investigated. Information on our services and the timeframes we aim to respond in can be found: fixservices

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 06:51, Wed 27 November 2019

  • Our contractor has been notified to take the appropriate action.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 13:46, Wed 4 December 2019

  • Appropriate action has been taken to resolve the issue.

    State changed to: Fixed

    Posted by Bromley Council at 10:26, Monday 20 January 2020

  • These are still blocked and blocked in near by station approach around the corner

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted anonymously at 10:33, Monday 20 January 2020

  • Our contractors are aware of the issue but due to cars parking over the blocked drains - contractors are scheduling for the traffic management.

    Posted anonymously at 09:15, Friday 7 February 2020

  • Contractor completed the job, yesterday 1st June 2020

    Posted anonymously at 10:57, Tuesday 2 June 2020

  • Thank you for using FixMyStreet to report your concerns to Bromley.

    State changed to: No further action

    Posted by Bromley Council at 15:21, Friday 9 October 2020

  • Still blocked in places

    Posted anonymously at 17:39, Friday 9 October 2020

  • The drains were attended and cleared in June. Please log any further issues a new report.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 19:14, Friday 9 October 2020

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?