FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Tree in pavement needs replacing outside 147 Eden Way

Reported anonymously at 10:36, Wednesday 3 August 2022

I reported to you a long time ago now that the tree in the pavement outside my house had fallen over for the second time as on both occasions the supporting stake had been removed by council workers even though the tree was not rooted sufficiently. A worker came round and examined the tree and said that it was diseased and cut it down leaving the stump as shown in the attached photo. This was at least 18 months ago and the tree has not been replaced or the stump removed leaving me to believe that the tree worker did not report his findings to the council. Please arrange to have the tree replaced as soon as possible as the stump is unsightly and I have seen quite a few people hit their car door on it as the stump is below car door window level. I think it is very important that trees are replaced as they are so beneficial to the environment. Thank you.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now