FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our Conditions of Use? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Young tree needs maintenance

Reported anonymously at 09:26, Tue 19 July 2022

Dear Bromley Council, Some years ago we requested a tree to be planted outside our property (161 Green Lane). The council did a great job planting a tree relatively quickly. Its been some years now. The band supporting the tree to the pole has snapped. This might need some looking into, including some new compost and maybe some pruning. Thank you in advance for looking into this. Regards, Nikhil



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now