FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

This tree/bush is restricting my right to light and cannot open my window as its grown within a couple of inches of my window.

Reported anonymously at 13:17, Saturday 25 June 2022

The tree/bush has grown so tall and wide from the ground floor flat Flat 2, 76 Balcolmbe Street that I have light coming into my flat and cannot open my window for fresh air. They have cut a few branches over the last few months but it keeps growing bigger and wider and should be removed as it has got worse over the last 6 months and I keep asking for it to be cut. Next door no 74 cut their overhanging branches I cannot do this being on the floor above this flat. Please aske them to remove this tree/bush now please thank you.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now