FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

What is happening about the replacement public seat?

Reported anonymously at 20:56, Wed 29 December 2021

I reported the seat as missing and asked for a replacement more than 1 year ago via a local councillor. Still no sign of the bench being replaced. It was much used and locally loved. On Shepherds Walk just to the east of Pioneer Ave, Combe Down. Will we be getting a replacement?



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now