FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Blocked entrance to my own house

Reported anonymously at 11:50, Sun 14 November 2021

Street works have blocked entrance to my own house, having to jump over barriers all weekend- unacceptable. The contractors know there are people living there. Massive safety issue- ambulances cannot get through. If there was a fire no way out. Insafe to have to jump over barriers to get into Own home as construction has blocked off from either end



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now