FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Overgrown trees,Ivy and stinging nettles

Reported anonymously at 14:54, Tue 12 October 2021

To whom it may concern , I live at Rosemount Cottge Cricket ground Road BR75HD My back garden is bordered with the allotments and woodlands up to the farm on coppers. Over the last 5 years Bromley council has left this woodland neglected and the trees are falling over my fence , burbles are growing over the trees . This is now causing my garden and property damage. Due to the face this is a conservation area, I can’t deal with this problem myself. Please try to arrange a site visit as soon as possible. My number is 07490-277732 Regards Michael Amit



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now