FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Significant overhang of tree in our garden

Reported anonymously at 17:12, Sun 12 September 2021

Hi, we have lived in property at Appledore Crescent for 8 years and have a tree in the park to the back of the property that has grown considerably and is now overhanging into our garden to a large extent. We have had branches fall into flower beds and onto the back fence and would like to request that the tree be pruned back. Have attached two photos, one from the garden showing the overhang and the other from the park showing the size compared to other trees. Thanks



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now