FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

The front of my house at st vincent street is being ruined by the works carried out on the road that is being pedestrianized right outside my house. i do not know how i am supposed to live like this in this mess

Reported anonymously at 17:11, Wed 21 October 2020

The outside of my house was decorated not so long ago i have had to put up with the housing project opposite my house and now for months the road is dug up and the mess and noise is horrific my new black shiny tiles on my doorstep are now white and the railings that were jet black are ruined I am not happy with this and cant understand after all my complaining why i am having to put up with this - its just not satisfactory



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now