FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Pointed kerb, broken kerb. I have reversed from my drive and instead of being able to drive over the kerb, it is pointed and more worn away it has resulted in scratching my wheel.

Reported anonymously at 13:10, Wed 11 April 2018

The kerb is damaged and pointed which has resulted in my car being damaged. It is an inconvenience, and not safe as I have also seen people lose their footing on it when crossing the road. Thank you.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now